Dine-Aglow Diablo has a 85,000+ square foot modern manufacturing plant which is located thirty miles West of Philadelphia in the city of Phoenixville, PA. For more than 50 years we have manufactured, designed, engineered and developed high volume products for the food service industry. Dine-Aglow Diablo Foodservice Fuels is dedicated to finding the right professionals who will foster the organization’s continued 54+ year evolution.
Dine-Aglow Diablo Foodservice Fuels is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Dine-Aglow Diablo Foodservice Fuels will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Dine-Aglow Diablo NEVER does text interviews.
Current Job Openings
Manufacturing Warehouse Associate
The Manufacturing Warehouse Associate is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products. The position is a support role for several areas of manufacturing, including but not limited to; injection molding, quality and assembly.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Execute and document quality inspections
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- Break down cardboard for recycling
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
- Do to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Must be certified or become certified in operation of forklift
Shipping and Receiving
Looking for an energetic and organized person to handle shipping and receiving in our fast paced warehouse. Must be flexible and dependable to adapt to changes throughout the day. We are looking for the right candidate that possess an excellent work ethic and will provide references of prior job history.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-4:00PM – Full-Time Position
We offer competitive salary and benefits package. Opportunity for advancement.
- At least 4 years experience in shipping and receiving
- Fork Lift experience –Truck loading and unloading with fork lift
- Experience with UPS/FEDEX
- Computer literate
- Must have reliable transportation and live within twenty-five minutes travel time of Phoenixville / Kimberton PA.
Current Job Openings
Here we grow again… Dine-Aglow Diablo Food Service Fuels Sales Representatives are specialist within the food service, cleaning, and hospitality industries. They are responsible for growing sales within a defined territory by supporting existing customers and expand their annual sales as well as prospecting and securing new customer accounts.
- Provide on-site education, sales and consultation for our existing customers and prospects, including live demonstrations of product lines
- Understand, explain usage, benefits, and application of all product lines we offer
- Identify prospective customers and new opportunities within existing accounts. Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors’ products, prices and sales
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records and filing expense reports
- Report directly to VP of Sales on a regular basis and provide field reports and feedback on prospects
- Interact with internal customer support staff to resolve customer issues or obtain order status, or other customer related concerns
- Minimum 5 years’ outside sales experience in a commissioned pay structure
- Working knowledge of foodservice and hospitality operations
- Possess an outgoing, consultative personality
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently without direct daily supervision
- Maintain superior customer service
- Possess the ability to read, write, verbally communicate and comprehend the English language
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with co-workers and customers
- Possess strong negotiating skills
- Ability to understand and calculate margins
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) capabilities preferred
As a leading manufacturer in the Philadelphia area, we are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor/Manager to join our team. The Production Supervisors’ job responsibilities include manufacturing products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
- Establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvement initiatives and strategies for competitive operations and improved quality using lean methodology to deliver and sustain profitable growth.
- Provide optimum factory layout implementation.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and accountability in all aspects of plant operations, resulting in the safe production of quality products and services.
- Responsible for quality, materials, scheduling and maintenance production.
- Establish training programs for employees, set performance expectations, monitor performance and provide coaching and feedback to the employees for a complete safe working environment.
- Work with internal departments to drive quality and service levels for both internal and external customers.
- To enforce production safety and scheduling standards
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Manufacturing
- 10+ years in manufacturing
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Strong leadership skill with demonstrated accomplishment sin process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong background in continuous improvement
- Must be PC proficient including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints